Tax investigation fee protection
Protect yourself from the cost of an HMRC investigation
At Parry Hancock we can provide you with a Fee Protection service to protect you from the costs that may arise as a result of a Tax or VAT enquiry from HMRC.
An investigation could cost you money, even if you’ve done nothing wrong, and anyone can be selected: a business, a director or an individual tax payer.
The Fee Protection Scheme we provide is an all-embracing policy that provides you with the ultimate protection.
So, what does the Fee Protection Scheme do?
The service covers up to the equivalent of £100,000 towards our professional fees resulting from an HMRC enquiry.
HMRC can investigate your compliance with any of the following areas:
- Income Tax, Corporation Tax or self-assessment
- National Insurance
- Construction Industry
- National Minimum Wage or Gift Aid legislation and regulations
- Any consequent dispute with HMRC after the issue of an assessment, computation of liabilities, written decision, notice of VAT civil penalty or notice of underpayment of the National Minimum Wage
- Inheritance Tax enquiries
- Child Tax Credit enquiries
- A compliance check carried out under HMRC code of practice 8 (provided fraud is disproved)
Peace of Mind
As a member of the Fee Protection Scheme, you will have comprehensive access to employment law, health and safety, and HR expertise, which is all included in the cost.
You’ll also gain valuable access to highly experienced consultants who can provide you with their guidance and knowledge on a wide variety of subjects and issues.
Parry Hancock is supported by Croner Taxwise limited – the market-leading fee protection insurance provider in the UK.
We offer a range of services to help you meet your business objectives. These are tailored to your individual circumstances and we’ll sit down with you to determine exactly what it is you need from us.
Get in touch
Browse our website for more information on the services we can offer you. Alternatively, get in touch to book a no-obligation initial meeting where David or Lucy will listen to your needs and offer advice on how we can help you further.