Join the team
If you are reading this, you are already way ahead of other job seekers who have simply given their details to agencies. It is likely you have found these words by your own initiative and your own research. This means you may well be the person we are looking for.
You could be the type of person we are looking for if:
- you are as interested in the clients as people as you are in the numbers on their tax returns;
- you have experience working in a general practice environment, dealing directly with clients and preparing accounts/tax returns, etc. through to completion, ready for approval by the principal. You are not a tax specialist. You are not an audit specialist. You are an all-rounder;
- you are looking for more responsibility. You want to look after your own portfolio of clients, working under the minimum of supervision, and work in a practice that uses state-of-the-art IT, plus top-end accounting and tax software. You are keen to be sent on training courses to ensure you are technically up to date;
- you want to work for a practice that has systems and procedures to ensure that all our clients have true Peace of Mind, instead of all the other firms out there who pay lip service to this objective but don’t live up to it;
- you have accountancy qualifications, although you may be qualified by experience. If you are the right person with the right experience, being unqualified is not an insurmountable issue. It is your experience, ability to do the job and willingness to receive ongoing training that matters.
Any current job vacancies?
We are currently recruiting for an Accounts & Payroll Assistant.
We are ideally looking for a candidate with some experience working in Practice. The role is varied and involves looking after a portfolio of clients, assisting a few of them with bookkeeping, as well as accounts and tax preparation for Manager/Partner review. The role also involves preparing a number of weekly and monthly payrolls for clients, so experience in this area would be preferable.
We are a small, friendly group of people and hoping to find someone with attention to detail who is keen to be a part of our team, keeping clients happy and giving them Peace of Mind.
If you think you could be right for the role, please send your CV to email@example.com.
Please note, we are not currently recruiting any apprenticeship or trainee roles and we do not accept any introductions from agencies.
Get in touch
Browse our website for more information on the services we can offer you. Alternatively, get in touch to book a no-obligation initial meeting where David or Lucy will listen to your needs and offer advice on how we can help you further.