Office Administrator – APPLICATIONS NOW CLOSED
We are currently recruiting for an office administrator to work 24 hours per week. The role can be worked as 3 full working days or spread over the week, working shorter days.
The role includes, but is not limited to:
- Answering the telephone and client liaison
- Office organisation including stationery orders, deep filing, petty cash, tea/coffee replenishment
- New client onboarding
- Maintaining our client feedback system
- Managing client records in/out of office
- Managing website updates with our website provider
- Maintaining our social media accounts
- Ad-hoc tasks for Partners and other staff
- Key contact for liaison with IT support and resolving issues in the office
- Administration of annual fee protection cover renewals for clients
If you have experience in marketing or are interested in developing your knowledge in this area, there is also the opportunity to become involved in regular calls with our SEO team to support the Partners with marketing.
Rate of pay: Between £11.50 and £13.00 per hour, dependent on experience.
Joining the team
If you are reading this, you are already way ahead of other job seekers who have simply given their details to agencies. It is likely you have found these words by your own initiative and your own research. This means you may well be the person we are looking for.
You could be the person we are interested in if:
- you are as interested in the clients as people as you are in the numbers on their tax returns;
- you have experience working in a general practice environment, dealing directly with clients and preparing accounts/tax returns, etc. through to completion, ready for approval by the principal. You are not a tax specialist. You are not an audit specialist. You are an all-rounder;
- you are looking for more responsibility. You want to look after your own portfolio of clients, working under the minimum of supervision, and work in a practice that uses state-of-the-art IT, plus top-end accounting and tax software. You are keen to be sent on training courses to ensure you are technically up to date;
- you want to work for a practice that has systems and procedures to ensure that all our clients have true Peace of Mind, instead of all the other firms out there who pay lip service to this objective but don’t live up to it;
- you have accountancy qualifications, although you may be qualified by experience. If you are the right person with the right experience, being unqualified is not an insurmountable issue. It is your experience, ability to do the job and willingness to receive ongoing training that matters.
Other job vacancies
We are not currently recruiting any other vacancies at this time.
Please note, we do not recruit any apprenticeship or trainee roles and we do not accept any introductions from agencies.
Get in touch
Browse our website for more information on the services we can offer you. Alternatively, get in touch to book a no-obligation initial meeting where David or Lucy will listen to your needs and offer advice on how we can help you further.