- We are registered to carry on audit work in the UK by the Institute of Chartered Accountants in England and Wales. Details about our audit registration can be viewed at www.auditregister.org.uk under reference number C004103506.
- We are authorised to carry out non-contentious probate work by the Institute of Chartered Accountants in England and Wales. Details about our Probate Accreditation can be viewed at www.icaew.com/probate under reference number C004103506.
- We will observe and act in accordance with the bye-laws and regulations of the Institute of Chartered Accountants in England and Wales, together with their code of ethics. We accept instructions to act for you on this basis. In particular, you give us authority to correct errors made by HM Revenue and Customs where we become aware of them. We will not be liable for any loss, damage or cost arising from our compliance with statutory or regulatory obligations.
Professional Indemnity Insurance
- In accordance with the disclosure requirements of the Provision of Services Regulations 2009, our professional indemnity insurer is Marsh Commercial, Castlemead, Lower Castle Street, Bristol, BS1 3AG. Marsh Commercial act on behalf of QBE European Operations. QBE European Operations is a trading name of QBE Europe SA/NV, VAT BE 0690.537.456, RPM/RPR Brussels, IBAN No. BE53949007944353 and SWIFT/BIC No. HSBCBEBB, (‘QBE Europe’), and of (1) QBE UK Limited, No. 01761561 (‘QBE UK’), (2) QBE Underwriting Limited, No 01035198 (‘QUL’), (3) QBE Management Services (UK) Limited, Mo. 03153567 (‘QMSUK’) and (4) QBE Underwriting Services (UK) Limited, No. 02262145 (‘QSUK’), and all four companies having their registered offices at Plantation Place, 30 Fenchurch Street, London, EC3M 3BD, and being incorporated in England and Wales. QBE Europe is authorised by the National Bank of Belgium under license number 3093. QBE UK and QUL are authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and the Prudential Regulation Authority. QUL is a Lloyd’s managing agent. QMSUK and QSUK are both Appointed Representatives of QBE Europe and QUL.
The territorial coverage is worldwide excluding professional business carried out from an office in the United States of America or Canada and excludes any action for a claim brought in any court in the United States of America or Canada.
- We are required by the Proceeds of Crime Act 2002 and the Money Laundering Regulations 2017 to obtain satisfactory evidence of the identity of new clients. It is our policy to meet all new clients in person before proceeding with the engagement.
Standard Terms of Business
See how we can help you
Browse our website for more information on the services we can offer you. Alternatively, get in touch to book a no-obligation initial meeting where David or Lucy will listen to your needs and offer advice on how we can help you further.