Business Start Up Advice
Many accountants pay lip-service to helping start-ups, but don't really want to get involved. Why? Simple.
Because of the high percentage failure rate, start-ups can be regarded as a "waste of time" for the accountant.
We don't take this view, and are always happy to act for start-up businesses. Nothing is more satisfying from our point of view than being in at the start while you are making your first plans on the kitchen table - and watching your business grow over the following years.
We are happy to join you from the beginning on this journey.
Why not invest in our Start-Up Package (see below)
Our Start-Up Package comes in at £1,295 plus VAT (and you can even pay by standing order over 12 months!) and includes:
- Professionally prepared Financial Projections tailored to your circumstances (not the generalised figures that you get from a standardised product). Hard-nosed, independent advice on the reality of what your figures mean for the first year.
- Help with editing your Business Plan, if you wish.
- Setting up your bookkeeping - tailored to your specific circumstances - using Xero Accounting Software - including writing up the books with you or for you for the first couple of months if you wish - to make absolutely certain you have got the hang of it.
- Tax planning report - personal and business planning points affecting you.
- Registration with the authorities.
- Company formation, if this is the best option for trading vehicle
- A business development briefing